Office of Inspector General Guidelines v1.6 Request For Feedback
Attention WAX Guilds,
The inspector general committee has published the draft release of the Office of Inspector General Guidelines v1.6, and are soliciting your feedback. You can find the main changes outlined in green text.
The major updates in v1.6 include:
- Clarifying the time periods as starting from the time new monthly submissions are closed.
- Increased minimum points required to achieve paid standby to 150.
- Changed four 9s requirement to be re-evaulated monthly instead of quarterly.
- Added participation in Testnet upgrades as a criteria.
- Clarified Product Development points accumulation over time and decay.
- Modified Business Development to score similarly to Product Development and track on a per-deal basis.
- Modified Community Engagement to be re-evaluated on a month to month basis.
- Removed community support in telegram and added community management initiatives.
- Added outstanding community initiatives bonus points to award guilds for large accomplishments.
- Increased Tech Ops percentage of total score to 35%
- Decreased Community Engagement percentage of total score to 15%
- Corrected Product Development multiplier calculation.
- Rolled open source points into overall PD consideration and removed separate item.
Request for comments on the v1.6 guidelines will end on Tuesday May 12, 2020 17:00:00 UTC. Comments can be submitted directly to email@example.com. The schedule for the next round of reviews is outlined below.
Guild submissions and interviews officially begin: May 7th, 2020.
New Guild Interviews ends Thursday, May 14th, 2020 at 17:00:00 UTC.
Guild scorecard reviews end Monday May 18th, 2020 17:00:00 UTC.
Final May report to be published Tuesday, May 19th, 2020 17:00:00 UTC.
As a reminder, Guild candidates who were already interviewed should only provide updates from the last report, while new candidates can fill out a pre-evaluation form and request an interview with an inspector based on their timezone.
Don’t forget to visit the Evaluation Process guide on Notion to learn more and join the WAX Guilds Telegram channel if you have any additional questions or comments.
-Robrigo, IG Chair