The Office of Inspector General would like to announce the release of its March 2020 WAX Guild Ratings report.
Highlights for this round include:
- The addition of EOSIO Central, AIKON, and WAX.WORLD as WAX Guild candidates. Please join us in giving them a warm welcome!
- 39 Guilds rated, up 7.6% since our February 2020 report
- 15 total standbys, an increase of 20% over last month
- Mean/median score: 173.05/182.00 points
- Estimated hours spent across the committee enhancing the framework and evaluating Guilds: 60 hours
The following standbys have passed our minimum requirements and are prepared to provide service continuity for the WAX Blockchain as needed.
You can view the full details of our latest report by visiting the Guild Ratings list.
As with previous reports, the plan is to target the 15th of each month as a cut-off date for the next round of ratings. Guilds will only need to participate in an initial interview the first time; as usual, rated guilds will be asked to submit updates and will see their scores calculated / changed as the guidelines evolve.
Next date for reviews to begin Tuesday, April 7th, 2020 17:00:00 UTC
Next date for reviews to end Tuesday, April 14th, 2020 16:00:00 UTC
Report will be finalized Friday, April 17th, 2020 17:00:00 UTC
Self reviews will end Monday, April 20th, 2020 17:00:00 UTC
Please join our WAX Guilds Keybase group or WAX Guilds Telegram channel if you have any additional questions or comments. You can also visit our Evaluation Process guide on Notion to learn more. Future reports will be shared in these groups once published.