Happy 2020, WAX Community!
We’d like to share our first ratings issue for 2020 with the release of the January 2020 WAX Guild Ratings Report. We’ve streamlined the process even more, including creating individual Guild Reports for each Guild candidate where all their history, including past ratings and evaluation responses, can be found by simply clicking on a Guild name in the Guild Ratings list.
- We welcomed 4 new guilds in this round: Dmail, CSX Community, EOS Tribe, and WAX Madrid — glad to have you join our growing community!
- 35 Guilds rated, up 12.5% since the December 2019 ratings report
- Mean/median score: 162.4/165 points
- Estimated hours spent across the committee enhancing the framework and evaluating Guilds: 40 hours
- A new section covers Minimum Requirements and aren’t included in the score. These are basic tasks we believe all Guild candidates should complete before qualifying and includes: joining our secure Keybase group and adding emergency contact info; making an intro blog post, registering on the WAX Testnet, and interviewing with an inspector general.
You can view the details of the report by visiting our Guild Ratings list.
As a reminder, the plan is to target the 15th of each month as a cut-off date for the next round of ratings. Guilds will only need to participate in an initial interview the first time; as usual, rated guilds will be asked to submit updates and will see their scores calculated / changed as the guidelines evolve.
Next date for guild reviews to begin: February 7th, 2020
New Guild Interviews will close the end of that Saturday, February 15th, 2020.
Report will be finalized on February 17th, 2020.